Ideal for homemade candlemaking and those looking for an alternative to cotton wicks, these wooden candle wicks are made of cherry wood and are suitable for all wax types including paraffin wax, soy wax and beeswax.
Made from Cherry Wood sourced and manufactured in the USA from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-Certified Mills, these wood wicks have a fast burn pool formation that translates into excellent fragrance throw. We also love the fact that when burned, wood wicks offer a tantalizing crackling sound while producing very little carbon buildup and sooting.
Need a wick tab? We have them available here.
Price is per 1 wooden wick and does not include metal tab.
- Product Info
Product size: Small - 1/4" width x 3.5" length 2.5" diametre | Large - 1/2" width x 5.25" length 4" diametre
- Possess a fast burn pool formation that translates into an excellent fragrance throw
- When burned, wooden wicks offer a tantalizing crackling sound
- Wooden wicks are very rigid, which will help provide stability when crafting your candles as there is no need for a wick bar and no risk of wick slumping
- No mushrooming and very little carbon buildup and sooting
- Wood wicks create a unique horizontal flame
- Suitable for all waxes and candle types
- Provides a unique and modern look to your candles
Availability: Out of Stock