All-natural and safe for you and your family, Thinksport sunscreens are baby safe and free from many of the chemicals that can leach into your little one's delicate skin.
By including only the safest ingredients and working with a team of leading scientists, Thinksport addresses growing concerns of harmful chemicals found in many consumer products. Help prevent sunburn with this petroleum free, PABA, paraben, BPA and phthalate-free formula that is safer for the health of you and your little one's skin. An essential addition to camping trips, trips to the beach or your daily skincare routine!
Thinksport sunscreen comes in tubes made of environmentally-friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates.
- Product Info
- Top Rated by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) with a #1 rating in 2010, 2011 and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Highest SPF 50+, highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and highest level of water resistance (80 mins) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formula
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily with a non-oily feel
- Made in the USA
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano).
Non-Active Ingredients: Purified water, aloe leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, sorbitan stearate, methyl abietate, vegetable glycerin, cetyl dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium sulfate, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, ascorbic acid, tacopherols, olive oil, raspberry seed oil, cranberry seed oil, hyaluronic acid, glucose, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, papaya.
Apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed.