MARCH 2020 SHIPPING DELAYS: we are currently experiencing a high volume of orders because of Covid-19. We are working as quickly as possible to get your orders ready for shipping/delivery/pick up however there are some delays at the moment. Please bear with us! We will get through this together!
When you place an order with us, rest assured that we will take the time to carefully package and ship your treats to you. Our goal is to have your order packed and shipped within 3 business days. If we cannot meet that requirement we will always contact you to advise!
- Shipping Rates & Times
PICK UP IN STORE: we will call you when your order is ready for pick up. Our store staff pick all web orders, and usually do so first thing in the morning before opening. We can get quite busy during the day and may not get to your order until the next business morning. If it's a rush, just give us a call and let us know; we'll get it ready for you!
CALGARY LOCAL DELIVERY: we are happy to deliver your order to you if you are within the Calgary city limits! Delivery is $6 for orders under $50 and FREE for orders of $50 or more! Our delivery days are as follows:
- Calgary NE: Tuesday
- Calgary NW: Wednesday
- Calgary SE: Thursday
- Calgary SW: Friday
CANADA POST / CANPAR: All Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post or Canpar courier. Delivery times are dictated to us by shipping companies and are approximate. You can expect your order to fall within these times:
- Canada Post / Canpar Expedited: $7.50 (2 - 8 business days) - FREE shipping in Canada on orders over $100!(excludes classes and Oil of the Month Club Subscriptions)
- Canada Post / Canpar Express: $18.00 (2 - 4 business days)
- USA Regular: $13.50 (1 - 2 weeks)
- USA Express: $30.00 (4 - 8 business days)
- International: as rates are different to all countries, we will get a quote and email you with it before we add shipping charges to your order. Charges will appear as $0 when you check out with the text "SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED AND ADDED TO YOUR ORDER"
*Canada Post holiday shipping deadlines are subject to change. As the holidays approach, visit canadapost.ca to view up-do-date deadlines.
- Duty Charges
You are responsible for any duty charges associated with your order. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any time guarantees on the length of time it will take for your order to clear customs.
We do not ship back ordered items. If any products are not available at the time of your shipment we will ship what is available and invite you to RE-ORDER out of stock items in the future.
- Help! My order has arrived damaged!
If your mail order parcel arrives damaged or you notice that an item in your parcel has leaked or opened in transit please give us a call right away at 403-453-0313.