When you place an order with us, rest assured that we will take the time to carefully package and ship your treats to you. Our goal is to have your order packed and shipped within 3 business days. If we cannot meet that requirement we will always contact you to advise!
- Shipping + Delivery Rates & Times
PICK UP IN STORE: we will call you when your order is ready for pick up. Our store staff pick all web orders, and usually do so first thing in the morning before opening. We can get quite busy during the day and may not get to your order until the next business morning. If it's a rush, just give us a call and let us know; we'll get it ready for you! The store is open for curbside pick up or prepaid orders 7 days a week from 10 - 3.
CALGARY LOCAL DELIVERY (with or without refills): we are happy to deliver your order to you if you are within Calgary (see our boundaries below)! Minimum order is $35 before shipping + taxes. Delivery is $6 for orders under $75 and FREE for orders of $75 or more!
REFILL CUSTOMERS: you will always see a $10 tote charge on your order. This is 100% refundable and covers the cost of our delivery totes. When you checkout you will see that your REFILL DELIVERY charge for orders under $75 is $16 ($10 tote + $6 delivery) and $10 for orders over $75 (tote charge only).
Our delivery days are as follows (see city boundaries below):
- Calgary NE + NW: Wednesdays
- Calgary SE + SW: Fridays
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY INFO:
- All delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Delivery Boundaries in the City: Our route falls within the North, East, and South boundary of the ring road (Stoney Trail) and we deliver as far west as the communities of Rocky Ridge and Valley Ridge.
- Non-delivery to an Apartment / Condo: If we make an attempt to deliver your parcel and are unable to leave it (ie: apartment/condo customers), we will bring it back to our shoppe and let you know. At that time you may choose to stop by and pick it up, or we will gladly re-attempt delivery the following week on your scheduled day for our regular $6 fee. This fee will apply regardless of order size.
- Delivery for Customers not Home: If you are not at home when we deliver to your location, we will leave your order unattended at your door (and we will attempt to leave it in a safe place, however this is not always possible). In this case, we are not responsible for stolen packages. If you do not want us to leave your parcel unattended, then please choose the Pick Up in Store option or Canada Post / Canpar shipping options.
CANADA POST / CANPAR: NOTE: Due to Covid-19, Canada Post is experiencing longer than normal shipping delays. Once your parcel has left our facility we are unable to guarantee shipping times.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES ON GLASS: when ordering large amounts of glass for shipping, we reserve the right to levy an additional ship charge (even when your order is over our $100 minimum for free shipping). Glass is bulky and heavy to ship. We will always contact you with additional shipping charges before processing your order.
All Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post or Canpar courier. Delivery times are dictated to us by shipping companies and are approximate. You can expect your order to fall within these times:
- Canada Post / Canpar Expedited: $7.50 (2 - 8 business days) - FREE shipping in Canada on orders over $100!(excludes classes and Oil of the Month Club Subscriptions)
- Canada Post / Canpar Express: please note in comments and we will quote you on the price before shipping
- USA Regular: $15
- USA Express: please note in comments and we will quote you on the price before shipping
- International: as rates are different to all countries, we will get a quote and email you with it before we add shipping charges to your order. Charges will appear as $0 when you check out with the text "SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED AND ADDED TO YOUR ORDER"
*Canada Post holiday shipping deadlines are subject to change. As the holidays approach, visit canadapost.ca to view up-do-date deadlines.
- Duty Charges
You are responsible for any duty charges associated with your order. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any time guarantees on the length of time it will take for your order to clear customs.
We do not ship back ordered items. If any products are not available at the time of your shipment we will ship what is available and invite you to RE-ORDER out of stock items in the future.
- Help! My order has arrived damaged!
If your mail order parcel arrives damaged or you notice that an item in your parcel has leaked or opened in transit please give us a call right away at 403-453-0313.