Reveal your inner artist and make your day as colourful as you are with your own palette of Elate Pressed Eye Colours. From neutral highlights to bold statements, these shades will help you show off your professional, playful, or even rebellious sides. With natural mineral pigments, organic jojoba oil and bamboo extract, these performance colours will last through your day (or night), while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes.
Your powder will fit into the Elate Bamboo Palettes, or any other magnetic reusable compact. Like all Elate products, this pressed powder has minimal packaging to help the planet. The envelope it will arrive in is made of see paper. Plant this in your garden to enjoy herbs and wildflowers when the season is right!
Elate cosmetics won't compromise your skin, lifestyle, or the earth. With beautiful colours, skin nourishing ingredients, and sustainable packaging, What's not to love?
- Tints Available
- Aerial is a pale pink with subtle shimmer.
- Ascend is a rich medium plum with a matte finish.
- Beloved is a soft medium brown with pink hues.
- Cinder is a matte grey brown.
- Earthen is a matte neutral brown.
- Ethereal is a creamy shimmering light gold.
- Gifted is a gilded medium bronze.
- Intrepid is a peachy rose gold.
- Kindle is a matte warm brick.
- Lithe is a shimmery neutral gold.
- Lofty is a matte medium warm brown.
- Lumen is a light, warm highlight with subtle shimmer.
- Modish is a plummy raspberry with a subtle shimmer.
- Oracle is a versatile dark matte brown with warm hues.
- Quintessence is a pearly peach.
- Rise is a deep neutral brown with subtle shimmer.
- Soar is a matte cream highlight.
- Stillness is a versatile matte black.
- Stone is a deep neutral grey with a subtle shimmer.
- Surge is a warm medium brown with a matte finish.
- Sweet is a medium pink with warm undertones.
- Union is a matte cream with a bright finish
- For your eyes: apply colours to your eyelid with your favourite shadow brush. Use a soft, rounded brush for contouring in crease. For more intense colour, wet your brush first, building in layers.
- For lines and brows: create a paste with liquid and shadow to use as an eyeliner or browliner with an angled brush.
- For your angles: use light shades as highlight or contour colours around your face.
- For your lips: mix with clear gloss or balms to create your own lip colour.
Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) Calcium Carbonate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caprylic Triglyceride Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil) Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Clean | Gluten Free | Made in Canada | Sustainable Packaging and Values