During Covid-19 we have several options for shopping with us. For those outside of Calgary, nothing has changed; we are still shipping with Canpar and Canada Post as usual. For our local friends we have Curbside Pick Up and Local Delivery, and beginning June 11, in-store shopping. Read on for more about our in-store shopping!
- Hours for In-Store Shopping
We are open 6 days a week for shopping by appointment and walk ins (appointments receive priority).
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10 - 5
- Sunday: 11 - 4
- Tough Love Rules for In-Store Shopping
- CAPACITY: We will be limiting the number of customers in the store. When you arrive to shop, let us know if you've got an appointment (these are given priority). You may be asked to wait outside until capacity is lower in store. Once you're clear, come on in!
- SANITIZE: When you enter, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Wearing gloves when you come in? You still need to sanitize those too.
- PARTY SIZE: We know that you are excited to come back and see us (we're excited to see you too)! For now, we ask that you restrict your visits to necessary visits and restrict the number of people to only those who need to come.
- MASKS: While not mandatory, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while shopping.
- NOT FEELING GREAT? If you have cold-like symptoms, please stay home and order online. If you demonstrate any cold-like symptoms while in store, you will be asked to leave the store. Should that happen, we will help you finish your order via phone or email!
- CHILDREN: At this time we do ask that you keep your children out of the shoppe when possible. If you do need to bring them in, we ask that you keep your children with you and don't let them wander on their own. We will not be allowing unaccompanied children in the store. Please help us keep them safe by reminding them not to touch things right now.
- PAYMENT METHODS: Please help us by using contactless payment when possible. We can accept cash but at this time cards are safer for everyone.
- RESPECT EACH OTHER. Please respect physical distancing from others. We do not have arrows on the floor or dividers up. We ask that you simply give space to others in the shoppe with you.
- RESPECT THE STAFF. Please follow the directions of the staff. Part of their job is keeping you safe. Any type of abuse or threats (verbal or written) towards our hard-working team will not be tolerated. Please see our Abuse Policy for more info.
- We Will Be Refilling Your Containers!
Got Jars? While bulk stations are not open for you to use as a customer, we are allowed to do the work for you! Here's how it's going to work:
- Each jar you'd like filled MUST be empty, clean and dry. Our staff will refuse any container that isn't sparkling.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to place your jars into a tray. We will spray down the outside of every jar with isopropyl alcohol.
- We will ask you what you'd like in each jar and will add one of our tare tags to each.
- You may grab a basket and browse while we refill your containers for you with whatever you need!
- Book Your Shopping Appointment!
Ready to shop? Excellent! Simply head on over here to book!