The entries are in for our Choose Our Spring Feature Scent contest and it's time for YOU to vote!
Thank you so much to everyone who entered our Choose Our Spring Feature Scent contest! The entries were amazing and you made it really difficult for us to narrow it down to just five! That said, we are so thrilled with the five finalists and it would be difficult to choose a favourite if we had to. Luckily, we don't have to choose... you do!
Head on over to our Facebook page, where you'll find the pinned post with the "Vote Now" image. The finalists are listed in the comments. Simply click "Like" on the one you like best, or choose as many as you wish! The scent with the most Likes at 11:59 pm (MST) on January 30, 2018 will be our spring feature scent and we'll be selling bath bombs in the this scent in April!
Its creator (or the person who suggested it) will receive five bath bombs and one 250 mL bottle of lotion in their signature scent, plus a 5 mL bottle of the blend. The other four finalists will receive a $10 gift certificate to The Apothecary!
The finalists are...
- We’re calling this one “Ron Swanson’s mustache (now with orange)” : mandarin, cedarwood and vetiver was suggested by Charity Millard on Facebook.
- Wallflower, one of our synergy blends, was nominated by Jan Currie on Facebook. Wallflower is a warm and gently floral, grounding blend featuring a range of citrus notes.
- The combination of basil, benzoin absolute and blood orange smells like a fresh, spring cocktail (suggested by Li Jones on Facebook).
- Ginger, lemon and chamomile — suggested by Alison Estil on Facebook — creates a warming, soothing blend for a chilly day. Pour yourself a cup of tea!
- Lemongrass and cedarwood combine to create a super grounding scent straight out of the yoga studio. Suggested by @thebarwellnessandfitness on Instagram.