We are currently hiring!
Here at The Apothecary in Inglewood, we pride ourselves on having a well-rounded knowledge in the world of aromatherapy and a passion for zero waste living; we expect our new hire to be the same way. We pay a Living Wage and benefits to all of our trained staff!
Here’s what we’re expecting our new hire will have:
- First Steps Aromatherapy OR relevant industry experience (a solid base knowledge of key essential oils and their handling, including: safety, dilutions, blending and properties)
- Retail/customer service experience (in the wellness industry is a plus!)
- A love for zero waste living
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously (limited supervision)
- Flexibility (must be available to work weekends)
This position will start at approximately 10-15 hours per week with the probability of hours increasing as the holiday season approaches in December.
As we’ve mentioned above, we are a family, and we need just the right person to blend with us. If you think you might be a great fit for The Apothecary in Inglewood, please email your resume and unique cover letter to email@example.com or deliver in person with your winning smile! We will accept applications until the end of day on August 10.
If you have dropped off a resume in the past, we ask you to please re-submit.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted, but we thank everyone for reaching out to us.