Nothing is nicer on a cold, winter morning (when one must get out of bed - staying in bed is nicer, of course!) than a steaming hot shower with your favourite skincare products. This simple scrub is sure to please, with gently buffing sugar, moisturizing oils and most importantly, your favourite scent! Package in a nice jar with some fabric and a ribbon and you've got a heartfelt gift for almost anyone on your list!
A Note On Ingredients...
Basic Body Scrub Recipe
(Makes 1 cup of Body Scrub)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 15-30 drops Essential Oil
- Optional: Sprinkle of Botanicals
- 3-4 tablespoons of Carrier Oil(s) of your choice (sunflower, coconut, apricot kernel, jojoba, even olive oil!)
- Add essential oils to a non-reactive bowl.
- Add Carrier Oil(s) and blend.
- Gradually whisk sugar into oils, ensuring even distribution of oils.
- Add botanicals, if using (they aren't necessary, but they sure are pretty!).
- Transfer to a sealable 8 oz container.